Monday, June 13, 2011

Creamy Corn Dip



This stuff is amazing yall!! You've seriously got to try this. It's really easy too. I would suggest serving it with Fritos but I only had Ritz crackers in my pantry. Not bad but Fritos would definitely be perfect. I like using Neufchâtel cheese instead of cream cheese because it's a little bit healthier.


Creamy Corn Dip
Adapted from Taste of Home

1- 8 oz. package Neufchâtel cheese (or cream cheese)
2 Tbsp. sour cream
1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
3/4 tsp. ground cumin
1/2 tsp. dried cilantro
2 (15 oz) cans of corn, drained
1 (10 oz.) can of Rotel, drained (I used original but if you like things spicy go for hot)
1 cup shredded Colby-Jack cheese

Mix all ingredients together with electric mixer. Bake in small baking dish (9x9 or pie dish) at 350 degrees until bubbly. I think I baked it about 20 to 30 minutes but I forgot to time it....If you're feeling fancy serve it in a bread bowl!


No comments:

Post a Comment